Such as oven cleaners will eliminate unpleasant odors and sparkling. Choosing the right cleaner for the job is only part Clean your stove. It is also important to ensure that you clear all point to turn the heating to maintain optimal performance.
Before washing, you must be one of two ways absence of the mark on the dirt.
• 1) heat-resistant bowl of water in the kettle and put it on high heat for half an hour. The steam release food particles burned, making it easier to remove.
• 2) Use a scraper to remove food particles from solid surfaces without damaging the stove.
Once you have burned to the ground for food, it is time to start cleaning the weight of the oven. You must first remove the tray, so to make it clean. If it has become very dirty, put them in a clean bag.
If the oven rack, put your attention in your oven. To clear this area, you need a network attached to the surface of the equipment used – such as cleaning will plunge into the ground instead of walking; making them easier to clean.
After the cleaning solution is applied and washed down with a damp cloth to clean the surface. Make sure the fabric washing, as this prevents the head with dirt.
Tip: When cleaning your oven so that you do not spray the solution to the tip cleaning, as this can cause damage to occur to the article. Instead, set the oven at high heat and burn fat items.
Unstoppable clean the stove with the interior. For thorough cleaning, you must clean your hood. As with the cleaning of the inside of the stove clean the area is relatively easy.
Hood can every time they are used for cooking are not, but needs to be cleaned regularly. Hood cleaning is not difficult or time consuming.
To ensure a thorough cleaning of the hood, we recommend using a stainless steel cleaner and a surface of the light hood, focus your attention on the filter cover. Ideally, it would be replaced every six months to keep your hood works at peak performance.
Replace the grease in the hood can be done through the following three steps.
• 1) Disconnect / release the locking mechanism on the hood which you hold the filter in place.
• 2) Remove the old filter and install a new one. If you have a universal filter you should reduce the size. Using your old filter as a model.
• 3) is equipped with a new filter, put the hood latch.
• It is also a good idea to replace the carbon in your tent. Again, this is a simple task which can be performed at the same time as a replacement for the grease filter.
Grease filter, remove the carbon filter to firmly grasp and turn it until you hear or feel a click. At this time, the only filter. Once you’ve removed your old carbon filter, replaced by new and turn it clockwise until it clicks.
Clean reducing every element of your stove, it is in and stoves, pots are made to filter out unpleasant odors kept away, and there was the risk of errors; So you cook this family favorite.